Here is v1.1. Enjoy!
Action Player :
- Fixed a bug that made the +750 gold button not giving gold to the right player
- Fixed a bug that listed the Academy and the Predator Den as having no requirements. (This bug is in the default UI too)
- Changed Team Admin hotkey from A to Q.
- Left panel :
- Increased the left panel's size by 30%.
- Players names will appear on their icon.
- Players affected by Cripple will have a green icon, players affected by Life Leak will have a red icon, players affected by both will have a purple icon.
- Players and Workers life bars won't progressively turn to red anymore, but will turn yellow if under 40% and red if under 20%
Alt Info :
- Dead squadmates will have a skull over their icons
- Squadmates life bars won't progressively turn to red anymore, but will turn yellow if under 40% and red if under 20%
- Made Squadmates bars clearer
- When using a beast siege, the charge bar will not appear. When using a human siege, only the health bar will appear.
- The health bar is now brighter
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Attack order from disapearing if you used another order.
- Fixed a bug that prevented other player's health bar from changing color.
- Klepto's pad :
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Attribute panel from appearing
- Added new quickchat phrases : "Recall if needed", "Shaman, I need a storm shield"/"Builders, use your shields"
- Added new chat phrases : "My siege needs repairs" "My siege is attacked, I need defense" under the "Need" menu.
- Rephrased some messages.
- Changed the toggle button from Alt to Numpad Divide
- NPCs bars are now more transparent
- 6 additionnal loading screens made from artworks.
- Voice chat panels will stay 5 seconds after the person stopped talking. The voice bubble will still disapear immediatly though.
- Added a new stat on the end game screen : Game SF, which is Experience divided by time played.
- Submit buttons on the end game screen will now be instantly enabled if a vote is chosen.
- Merged both widescreen and non-widescreen version. It now reads your screen aspect ratio. (You must correctly enter it in the options menu).
- Optimized the bottom bar space for widescreens.
I will also host this version on s2howto.com
TO DO :
A counter of players with more than 20 souls. (I see how to do this)
A "select all workers" button. (Impossible unless there is a "multiple select" function)
Compatible with Practice and Duel. (I have no idea how to do this, or even if it's possible)
Is there a way to change the thread's title to announce this version ?