View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 02:21 PM   #14
Exclamation

I come to play again after 2 years and that what i feel:

-Savage 2 need to be promoted like a new game. It can make new players focus on it. Also a new promotion for a new update can help it. Contact international and national news websties can help a lot. The F2P is on it maximum apogee so you need to enter on the wave.

-The homepage need a HUGE improve. When i saw it after years i think i was in a 98's style website. Something like SavageXR but who also mixed the playsavage2.com will be very and pretty nice.

-At the game i think there's two primordial stuff to improve: The matches need to be auto shuffle. I play two games in 4 minutes due to the balance. When we shuffle the next game we all get fun. Aslo the character/item/bla selection screen needs to be improve so much. Wiiwii's is pretty much better than the original. But not all the players when begin to game watch the forums.

-The download section need a higher speed mirror. I don't know if the terms of use and that stuff allow thast but a simply mirror at Mega or a Torrent mirror can help A LOT.

But mainly this stuff i think you need to buy the game again. Make a HUGE campaign. And the community can help. Im from Spain and i can contact a lot of news site in order to make more visible this game. Also contact some good Vloggers can help. Remember what happen with Flappy Bird.
Exclamation is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Exclamation For This Useful Post:
KillerKitten (04-30-2014)