Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > General Savage 2 Discussion

Notices

General Savage 2 Discussion Talk about all things Savage 2: A Tortured Soul.

Old 12-31-2014, 12:15 PM   #31
Rhigitar

Seems like this beauty doesn't have much in her anymore. Remembered this old game and wanted to see if I'm still passable at it... Looking back on my karma score brought back some of my best gaming memories. Too bad only 2 people are online on 3 servers when I logged in. Always sad to see such low numbers... Also hello again everyone (anyone?)! If any remembers good ol' me.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:50 PM   #32
pompiro

Maybe i have the solution hehe. Im a old gamer of savage1 and savage2, i think the problem is the adversting of Savage2 (not enough), savage1 have more players than savage2, why? Because savage1 have publicity on download pages like Softonic ,cnet,etc...
pompiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:48 AM   #33
CypherZ

If only someone had contacted me for the roster match list...

I still have all of the emails of the 30 something people that signed up

Also, yes I do. Hello, Rhigitar!
Old 01-15-2015, 02:34 AM   #34
CuriousJeff

Aw man this is sad. Finally got a computer fast enough to run a solid FPS and I see this is pretty much dead. Are people still playing Savage 1? I actually only played Savage 2 for a brief time, but I was with Savage 1 from the get go. Loved that game so much. I dunno if anyone else here remembers playing back then but I played under the name TryMe. Lame, I know, but I was like 12 when I made that account.
CuriousJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 04:51 AM   #35
xvengeancexx

man i really want to play. i guess the new savage movement was a bust. thats too bad. maybe try and put up some advertising? alot of people still havent heard of savage and i bet they would give it a try if there was at least one server up. ohh well, good memories.
xvengeancexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 07:11 PM   #36
NorianHeir

The new savage movement had taken a break, it's back if anyone wants to play. We redid all the installers and we're planning to push monthly updates.

If you're still looking to play Savage2 and you still need help with your problem, go to http://www.playsavage2.com/index.php/downloads and download the client for your platform and install it, you should be ready to go.
NorianHeir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:47 AM   #37
shadowlavitz

Default Hey stony long time nos ee

Hey there bud its shadowlavitz, mornbringer, death dancer all from the us here, and we just wanted to say that will do anything you need to help get savage 2 back online for good.This game as been iin our memerios for years and we will continue playing as soon as we know how to
shadowlavitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 12:26 AM   #38
MagusMaximus

I came to savage in the later years of the game when it was first starting to die down. It's cool to see there are some active people still on the forums. I'm going to download the game and bring back a few of my buddies. Hope to see you all in game

Last edited by MagusMaximus; 11-12-2015 at 12:30 AM.
MagusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote