Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > Savage 2 Modding > Released Projects

Notices

Released Projects Share your finished/beta modifications with the community!

Old 12-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #11
dadi36

*click* *wants to download*
... it's fcuking deleted...

Last edited by dadi36; 12-11-2009 at 06:51 PM.
dadi36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
Koraseru

Don't know how it got deleted, uploaded it up again.
Koraseru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #13
Dairadatzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koraseru View Post
Ok, made a new version of the map, its a bit bigger but that issue with the teapots should be gone.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mknmwkmm4k2
Okay, it works good now ! Again, it's a nice map, and I like the idea of having several groundlevels into it.
But, as CypherZ says :
Quote:
On the beast side, i could peak over the hellshrine hill and shoot people, unlike human side. might be too much wall riding.

Dairadatzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #14
MBomber
Community Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stony View Post
Oh i will definitly test it finally the first custom map utilizing the tools from strider
Nobody ever seems to want to test my map.

Why does everyone seem to obsess over sparkly stuff, and never over tactical value?

Does smoke in this game lag out your computer? Then STOP SMOKING!

MBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #15
Dark_Strider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBomber View Post
Nobody ever seems to want to test my map.

Why does everyone seem to obsess over sparkly stuff, and never over tactical value?
Bump it with an update and get someone to host it !

Edit: Sparkly stuff is pretty , thats why !
Dark_Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #16
wizanda

Though still not had a look yet, resources should be contained in the maps.s2z file.

Like it, very interesting coloring.

• Be careful of space between any objects and hills, as blockages to players causes problems.
  • Needs more foliage to make it more dynamic.
  • There is a space with ice warriors, that could be used as a mine so its got motivation to fight them.
  • More scenery for things to hide behind, as its very open currently.
  • Better blockers, and places that where there isn't scenery and a blocker, make something to give the impression its impassable; else its weird, having somewhere you can't travel, yet it appears you can.

Last edited by wizanda; 12-11-2009 at 09:09 PM.
wizanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:24 AM   #17
Koraseru

Been making some adjustments,

Did some work on the hills surrounding the scar, they should be steep enough now that they don’t look like you can get on them anymore and you shouldn’t be able to shoot over them ether.

The places which have 5 ice warriors are there more to stall the other teams if they have the mines overlooking the areas from being able to rush the SH/Lair. I don’t think it would be good to put mines there because they would be right next to other mines and whoever had control of the one above it would always have control over the lower ones. I think with how it is set up that area will be a main battleground for the map.

@wizanda: I’m not sure what blockers you are talking about which is blocking people off with nothing there, unless it was the hills around the hellshrine area which im already fixing. There are other blockers over the ice crystals but that is because they have no collision and we cant have people running through them.

Still working on fixing up some scenery and foliage, they will be there when I post my next version. Also stuck all the resources in the map so that isn’t a problem anymore. Thanks for the feedback so far, keep it coming
Old 12-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #18
CypherZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koraseru View Post
Been making some adjustments,

Did some work on the hills surrounding the scar, they should be steep enough now that they don’t look like you can get on them anymore and you shouldn’t be able to shoot over them ether.

The places which have 5 ice warriors are there more to stall the other teams if they have the mines overlooking the areas from being able to rush the SH/Lair. I don’t think it would be good to put mines there because they would be right next to other mines and whoever had control of the one above it would always have control over the lower ones. I think with how it is set up that area will be a main battleground for the map.

@wizanda: I’m not sure what blockers you are talking about which is blocking people off with nothing there, unless it was the hills around the hellshrine area which im already fixing. There are other blockers over the ice crystals but that is because they have no collision and we cant have people running through them.

Still working on fixing up some scenery and foliage, they will be there when I post my next version. Also stuck all the resources in the map so that isn’t a problem anymore. Thanks for the feedback so far, keep it coming
Keep your new versions coming then brah.

Last edited by CypherZ; 12-12-2009 at 07:25 PM.
CypherZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #19
Koraseru

I think ether I'm thinking of the wrong place entirely because if its what I'm thinking of there already is a mine in the part overlooking the pit.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:59 AM   #20
Koraseru

Put the new version up, link has been updated in original post.

Hills around scar have been raised
Added in some dark rogues
added some more entities and fixed up some textures, think i still have have a bit more to do here.
Fixed a pit where you would get stuck.

Enjoy ^_^