Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > Savage 2 Servers

Notices

Savage 2 Servers Announcements, discussion, and information regarding the Savage 2 servers.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 11:36 AM   #21
meankitty2

meankitty2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 492
Thanks: 332
Thanked 75 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Hahahahaha lol
meankitty2 is offline  
Old 12-15-2011, 12:46 AM   #22
ratbags

ratbags's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Muffin
Posts: 170
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigbar View Post
mrr83/91 is an Australian. Good try though. His ping is 300+ on American servers which usually indicates an Australian.
Xiggy xig xig, he means he tried to crash my friends but ended up crashing himself-good try though mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
guy with mrr83 as name. Check IP and ban. also check replay for a game at about this time.
You sicken me -_-
__________________
________________________________________

I am on team Llama.Go figure, eat your heart out.

Last edited by MBomber; 12-16-2011 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Double post. No reason not to merge 'em.
ratbags is offline  
Old 12-16-2011, 03:36 AM   #23
BenArthur

BenArthur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Geelong, Australia
Posts: 2,683
Thanks: 22
Thanked 73 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodom_Child View Post
its BENARTHUR CLEARLY
BenArthur is offline  
Old 12-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #24
DeadAir

DeadAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Over the moon
Posts: 570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

There is something else I can bring to triggas attention. The other day there was a player called Derpao. Everytime I cast Eruption on him with malphas, whenever i moved in to attack he would disconnect like it was on a bind or something...

Really doesn't help to fight against a stack when someone is basically just sabotaging all of your efforts like that. Kind of makes you not want to go human. Let me have my SOUL or dont play. Pretty simple right?
__________________
Signature removed by stony
DeadAir is offline  
Old 12-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #25
Xigbar

Xigbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,053
Thanks: 505
Thanked 646 Times in 539 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbags View Post
Xiggy xig xig, he means he tried to crash my friends but ended up crashing himself-good try though mate



You sicken me -_-
What the fuck are you talking about you down syndrome little girl? His ping. Is 330. He sounds. Australian. He is. Australian. Why do you bother sticking around? You do nothing for any team and that's the truth. You sit in spawn and just talk or you just plain feed them XP/Souls. Please leave this game. Thank you and good bye.
__________________
It's time to take up the last defense. It's time to become as close to real as possible. I was found to be shining bright. When the day comes that I become greater than you, you can pick up your cards and play them again, the last one will fall and I'll pick you up, and carry you into the Door to Light.
and my heart will come alive.
Xigbar is offline  
Old 12-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #26
SonOfAthena

SonOfAthena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,035
Thanks: 7,047
Thanked 199 Times in 166 Posts
Default

How rude.
__________________

SonOfAthena is offline  
Old 12-17-2011, 08:48 AM   #27
Inoyoulikeme

 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In the sky with diamonds...
Posts: 5,549
Thanks: 3
Thanked 77 Times in 55 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
There is something else I can bring to triggas attention. The other day there was a player called Derpao. Everytime I cast Eruption on him with malphas, whenever i moved in to attack he would disconnect like it was on a bind or something...

Really doesn't help to fight against a stack when someone is basically just sabotaging all of your efforts like that. Kind of makes you not want to go human. Let me have my SOUL or dont play. Pretty simple right?
Right...

So when I malph it's farming and when you malph it's saving Savage 2?

I see.

Inoyoulikeme is offline  
Old 12-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #28
SonOfAthena

SonOfAthena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,035
Thanks: 7,047
Thanked 199 Times in 166 Posts
Default

DeadAir only goes for buildings when he Malphs.

You're still a farmer.
__________________

SonOfAthena is offline  
Old 12-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #29
BenArthur

BenArthur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Geelong, Australia
Posts: 2,683
Thanks: 22
Thanked 73 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigbar View Post
What the fuck are you talking about you down syndrome little girl? His ping. Is 330. He sounds. Australian. He is. Australian. Why do you bother sticking around? You do nothing for any team and that's the truth. You sit in spawn and just talk or you just plain feed them XP/Souls. Please leave this game. Thank you and good bye.
Ratbags is a fun player to play with and a welcome contribution to the game. If you're going to attack someone with those demographics then i suggest looking in the mirror and stop being such a fucking arsehole

Bring the flame
BenArthur is offline  
Old 12-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #30
SonOfAthena

SonOfAthena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,035
Thanks: 7,047
Thanked 199 Times in 166 Posts
Default

You tell him boy!
__________________

SonOfAthena is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.