Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > Tips & Strategies

Notices

Tips & Strategies A place to share tips and strategies with other players.

Old 01-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #31
digimonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCapriVax View Post
I have a mac... ):
In fact, i play strictly on a mac laptop.

The mac desktops run games like a dream. I've tested those with WoW on ridiculously high settings vs this super buffed windows and it was just better. :/
And how many games do you run on your Mac?
digimonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #32
Bloodsh3d

Fire Shield Xigbar ze Tard

Anyone get that funny feeling that Xigbar has been beaten with the arrogance stick, look it's not as if I haven't met dickheads before...But generally I had to pay an admission fee, at least he exumes his (well I would say stupidity but...I'm afraid to put him in the same boat as all the retards)... confidently, it's almost as if he doesn't realise how stupid he really comes across...

The funniest is when he tries to talk really slow and deep to sound gangsta, but you can still tell a 15 year old kid acting retard a mile off...

Bah! you've got a good sf eh? Bah! you can fight eh (Virtually) Bah! You think your top shit eh?

HAHA - you're still a fat kid with glasses in mum's basement thinking he's good cause he can play a game well, pfft I'm just better at life.

Gazza says "Make like a turtle and pull ya farkoon head in"!

PEACE!
Bloodsh3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #33
Xigbar

Perfect place to put this.
Most excellent.
It's time to take up the last defense. It's time to become as close to real as possible. I was found to be shining bright. When the day comes that I become greater than you, you can pick up your cards and play them again, the last one will fall and I'll pick you up, and carry you into the Door to Light.
and my heart will come alive.
Xigbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #34
GunSword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienestaja View Post
I was getting a lot higher fps on windows than on Linux.
On a complete crap machine, WinXP32 performs better than anything else aside from regular crashes, which the LAA fix helped address. I don't see what GPU you're running, but the CPU isn't helping you much either.

Also, clearly, there's still a lot of baby fat around that face and midsection. Probably some glasses waiting off-set too.

Last edited by GunSword; 05-10-2012 at 03:04 PM.
GunSword is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GunSword For This Useful Post:
SonOfAthena (05-10-2012)
Old 05-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #35
SonOfAthena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodsh3d View Post
Anyone get that funny feeling that Xigbar has been beaten with the arrogance stick, look it's not as if I haven't met dickheads before...But generally I had to pay an admission fee, at least he exumes his (well I would say stupidity but...I'm afraid to put him in the same boat as all the retards)... confidently, it's almost as if he doesn't realise how stupid he really comes across...

The funniest is when he tries to talk really slow and deep to sound gangsta, but you can still tell a 15 year old kid acting retard a mile off...

Bah! you've got a good sf eh? Bah! you can fight eh (Virtually) Bah! You think your top shit eh?

HAHA - you're still a fat kid with glasses in mum's basement thinking he's good cause he can play a game well, pfft I'm just better at life.

Gazza says "Make like a turtle and pull ya farkoon head in"!

PEACE!

SonOfAthena is offline   Reply With Quote