Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > Savage 2 Servers

Notices

Savage 2 Servers Announcements, discussion, and information regarding the Savage 2 servers.

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #31
eyeris

You don't need to ban him for exploiting the buffer overflow bug (though you should). You can ban him to repeatedly mic spamming in every game he joins.
The Following User Says Thank You to eyeris For This Useful Post:
Melpomene (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 04:53 AM   #32
flexedblaze

jenna, YOLO. xigbar, im retarded? If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid hell it looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork. stfu and stop commenting on here, i dont need your gay ass posts. im only banned from nubstories i can still play on any other server. if you want me banned keep me banned, i dont want people thinking i know how to crash servers. i have football practice everyday, being banned might help keep my mind off you idiots. its a win-win situation
Old 08-18-2012, 05:19 AM   #33
Melpomene

You should pm Crim about how you are crashing the server and she will unban you how hard is that? And if it REALLY wasn't you next time shut up and stop bragging about something you cannot do.

edit: Oh yeah you type in green all the time and mic spam racism so I'm guessing you bragged about that because you really are an attention-whore, well here you sure got your attention....

Last edited by Melpomene; 08-18-2012 at 05:24 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Melpomene For This Useful Post:
Geveze (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 06:55 AM   #34
flexedblaze

eyeris... i have never met a gayer person in my life. i don't mic spam, ask the whole savage community. when i com of course im gonna use a mic. no shit im gonna tell my team what to do. eyeris you'll never be the man your mother was so stfu. i don't mic spam racism. damn. you guys need psychiatrist or at least fix that Sams club connection you've got going on because i don't do half of the shit people have posted on here.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:23 AM   #35
Macola

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexedblaze View Post
...i don't do half of the shit people have posted on here.
So you do the other half - crashing servers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macola For This Useful Post:
Geveze (08-28-2012), Melpomene (08-18-2012), Rdela (08-20-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #36
lordmd

Yesterday I played in the 26 slot EU server. Map eden. Average sf I think around 100 or 110 both teams. Humans had a bad start. Lost their natural and beasts were able to defend theirs. Then we got more sf. Like 130 vs 110. And pushed back. Geveze took commander and I repaired a lot and it was fun.

Beast commander changed to flexedblaze and the match continuted. Later they impreached him. First try and a few seconds later the votes passed.

Match continued. Then a few minutes later(not directly after impeach) the whole beast team disconnected and no one of the human team(at least it looked like might have disconnected 1 or 2 but the list of players was still full and on beasts completely epty). Lol.

Then after a few people rejoined everyone disconnected(humans also). Packet overflow hack(I think they made a server side fix but seems there are ways around it now).

Then after rejoin server went down and was not in the list anymore at least for a few mins and I joined other server.

Must have been flexedblaze. Too suspicious.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #37
Xigbar

This shit is really funny.
It's time to take up the last defense. It's time to become as close to real as possible. I was found to be shining bright. When the day comes that I become greater than you, you can pick up your cards and play them again, the last one will fall and I'll pick you up, and carry you into the Door to Light.
and my heart will come alive.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #38
Bodom_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigbar View Post
This shit is really funny.
This shit really is funny.
I can live with delays, I can live with some disgruntled "fans" but I can't live with a shitty product that doesn't deserve to be called a game, let alone something I'm going to stake my company or reputation on.

Savage 2 is VERY fun and even as it sits now, fairly polished. By release, she'll be clean as a whistle and success shall be ours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmashock View Post
you're right
The Following User Says Thank You to Bodom_Child For This Useful Post:
Melpomene (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #39
Geveze

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmd View Post
Yesterday I played in the 26 slot EU server. Map eden. Average sf I think around 100 or 110 both teams. Humans had a bad start. Lost their natural and beasts were able to defend theirs. Then we got more sf. Like 130 vs 110. And pushed back. Geveze took commander and I repaired a lot and it was fun.

Beast commander changed to flexedblaze and the match continuted. Later they impreached him. First try and a few seconds later the votes passed.

Match continued. Then a few minutes later(not directly after impeach) the whole beast team disconnected and no one of the human team(at least it looked like might have disconnected 1 or 2 but the list of players was still full and on beasts completely epty). Lol.

Then after a few people rejoined everyone disconnected(humans also). Packet overflow hack(I think they made a server side fix but seems there are ways around it now).

Then after rejoin server went down and was not in the list anymore at least for a few mins and I joined other server.

Must have been flexedblaze. Too suspicious.
Btw, surprisingly we pushed before we got the 10 SF difference. It was 120-110 or smh like that, we just had some better players(yoshi, nexx, etc.), and we made a huge push after their whole team dc'ed.

Server crashed at the last second, b/c the enemy main was already burning and they had 20-25s respawn time.

Yeah, it seems like flexed did it. I just don't understand how does he crash servers(if its him) when he's offline...

Last edited by Geveze; 08-18-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Closed Thread