Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > Savage 2 Servers

Notices

Savage 2 Servers Announcements, discussion, and information regarding the Savage 2 servers.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #21
Xigbar

This has actually happened a TON lately and I don't even play anymore.
This is really recently, but of course, like you said it's while they're trying to join.
I'd really like to know how this happens and who causes it. It's pretty irritating when I just want to play one game.
Are you sure it isn't something just super buggy, like a memory leak?
It's time to take up the last defense. It's time to become as close to real as possible. I was found to be shining bright. When the day comes that I become greater than you, you can pick up your cards and play them again, the last one will fall and I'll pick you up, and carry you into the Door to Light.
and my heart will come alive.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #22
Crimsson

Not that I can tell. I have monitoring software that keeps track of the vitals so I would know if it was a memory leak. And hard drive issues just make the box lock up entirely to where I have to power cycle it. (I'm on the 3rd hard drive in this darn thing)
Old 08-16-2012, 06:42 AM   #23
flexedblaze

i didnt know people would love me so much that they would track down everything i do one day. thankyou for caring about me so much. i don't play and the servers still crash... what do you know. i read a couple comments on how people are making the stupidest things up. when a server would crash and i would be playing, i would never join right away. i would go get a snack or chat with people. i saw crimsons post on how before i joined a server it crashes, then when i join a server it crashes and right after that it crashes again which leads to its restart. the first time it couldn't have been me because i wasn't playing. the second time the server crashed i didn't rejoin and crash it again. i remained idle and chatted with people. so i didnt crash it the first time and recrash it again... if you have the chat records check this up. p.s. xigbar, calm your boner down and get a girlfriend. i know savage is your life and your ugly but atleast try to go outdoors and do something useful, take a shower while your at it too.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #24
Crimsson

I'm becoming less convinced that it was flexedblaze crashing the server. This guy is way too dumb/computer illiterate to pull something like this off. Unless someone else just told him how to do it.

How about this: You tell me how you're crashing the server, and once I fix it so it doesn't work anymore, I'll unban you. Deal?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crimsson For This Useful Post:
SonOfAthena (08-18-2012), Xigbar (08-16-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #25
CypherZ

Well, that plot sounds familiar.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:07 PM   #26
flexedblaze

type in ctrl + f4 and hold it for 3 seconds while pressing shift + alt + delete with your left foot. this will increase your stupidity and make you reach level 9000 in no time. how to crash servers? simple. take your computer and turn it upside down and keep a jug of water handy, you'll need it. take a hammer and hit the back side of your desktop/laptop so it cracks open. after that pour the jug of water into the cracked open laptop/desktop (if you have an indian friend ask him for some curry and pour that in while your at it for bonus points) and restart the computer. if it doesn't turn on you have succeeded. all servers should be down for the next 3 seconds. DEAL
Old 08-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #27
CypherZ

Crimsson, personal feedback: keep him banned
SonOfAthena (08-18-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 03:33 AM   #28
Leftiness

@Flexflex

My post can be interpreted as a reason to suspect you and nothing more. I made nothing up, and I didn't expect the reaction to be "Burn the witch. If she dies, she's innocent." Luckily, banning can be reversed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leftiness For This Useful Post:
SonOfAthena (08-18-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #29
Melpomene

@flex then why did you tell me you had powers like a admin and could crash servers? You even seem to have said it in the chatlog. OH ONLY ME AND RENATO KNOW HOW..... Were you just acting big or not, if not why did you even do it....
Old 08-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #30
Xigbar

Crashing and restarting are two different things. He is plainly retarded, and nobody cares. Please put him back on the banlist, thank you.
It's time to take up the last defense. It's time to become as close to real as possible. I was found to be shining bright. When the day comes that I become greater than you, you can pick up your cards and play them again, the last one will fall and I'll pick you up, and carry you into the Door to Light.
and my heart will come alive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xigbar For This Useful Post:
SonOfAthena (08-18-2012)
Closed Thread