Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > Savage 2 Servers

Notices

Savage 2 Servers Announcements, discussion, and information regarding the Savage 2 servers.

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #111
chrissi12321

Maybe...
some people here on the forums demand JUSTICE and are also willing to bring justice to the "common people".

Probably...
there is still 'good means' in people all over these forums who want to help the community and improve gaming experience, even if it means to surpass the responsibilities of an average gamer.

Hopefully...
stony, or any other in charge, is willing to give away admin responsibilities to people who are devotet to improving the condition in which this game is currently in for the good of all of us.

Thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigbar View Post
No. You're never online. Go away.
why would you say that... :'(

PS: /sarcasm
Old 03-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #112
Bodom_Child

@Chrissi - we don't need admins for duel servers.
I can live with delays, I can live with some disgruntled "fans" but I can't live with a shitty product that doesn't deserve to be called a game, let alone something I'm going to stake my company or reputation on.

Savage 2 is VERY fun and even as it sits now, fairly polished. By release, she'll be clean as a whistle and success shall be ours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmashock View Post
you're right
Old 03-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #113
Vindicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartassa View Post
Gosh, i cant believe those guys asking all the time to become admin ?! Are your heads blank xD?
i cant see any good reason to become an admin...its just work, very annoying and you cant have any relaxing game, because its always to have a watchfull eye.
How can you wish to have this stress orientated job instead of relaxed playing?! Can anybody of those whiners explain that to me?! Is it just to make your dick grow? seems so....
I have never enjoyed any time I have had to act as admin. You don't get thanked. People feel wronged that you even try to fix, but get upset when you are not around to fix things.

It's a job people think they want, because of what they can do with it. However it's nothing, but work.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #114
Xigbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodom_Child View Post
@Chrissi - we don't need admins for duel servers.
Oh yes we do.
It's time to take up the last defense. It's time to become as close to real as possible. I was found to be shining bright. When the day comes that I become greater than you, you can pick up your cards and play them again, the last one will fall and I'll pick you up, and carry you into the Door to Light.
and my heart will come alive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xigbar For This Useful Post:
Savage2Panda (03-13-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #115
KiZa

You're not supposed to enjoy being admin. I get negged (*sartassa*) and trolled all the time, threatened for admin abuse. I'm a freaking hitler, and idc. Only the "officials" can tell me I'm a bad admin. Plus, most people are actually thankful for what I do. The problem is who the loudest people are.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiZa For This Useful Post:
SonOfAthena (03-20-2012), w1ze0ne (07-25-2013)
Old 03-21-2012, 02:09 AM   #116
KoniBrad

Vote for Kiza! Worst admin ever! Wait, worse than eyeris was? Yes, yes indeed.

+1 postcount since apparently it's the new thing to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to KoniBrad For This Useful Post:
GGGGGGGG (05-24-2012)
Old 03-21-2012, 02:32 AM   #117
Xigbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiZa View Post
You're not supposed to enjoy being admin. I get negged (*sartassa*) and trolled all the time, threatened for admin abuse. I'm a freaking hitler, and idc. Only the "officials" can tell me I'm a bad admin. Plus, most people are actually thankful for what I do. The problem is who the loudest people are.
Probably because you're the worst fucking admin ever. Threatening to ban players because they play together and create a 2 SF stack is not okay, nor listed as ban-worthy in the rules.

You're one to talk about being loud?
It's time to take up the last defense. It's time to become as close to real as possible. I was found to be shining bright. When the day comes that I become greater than you, you can pick up your cards and play them again, the last one will fall and I'll pick you up, and carry you into the Door to Light.
and my heart will come alive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xigbar For This Useful Post:
SonOfAthena (03-21-2012)
Old 03-21-2012, 04:38 AM   #118
Bodom_Child

9/10 on the adminlist are either a joke or a moron. Or both.
I can live with delays, I can live with some disgruntled "fans" but I can't live with a shitty product that doesn't deserve to be called a game, let alone something I'm going to stake my company or reputation on.

Savage 2 is VERY fun and even as it sits now, fairly polished. By release, she'll be clean as a whistle and success shall be ours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmashock View Post
you're right
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bodom_Child For This Useful Post:
GGGGGGGG (05-24-2012), w1ze0ne (07-25-2013)
Old 03-21-2012, 04:42 AM   #119
Aeyo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeyo For This Useful Post:
GGGGGGGG (05-24-2012), SonOfAthena (03-21-2012)
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #120
KiZa

And you'd think the biggest trolls would understand when someone is not being serious..I'm sorry, but I've never banned anyone for stacking. Not sure there's any word about threats..I have balanced and had to take the rage that followed tho. Hm... come to think of it kicking players for raging at admins should be allowed. Oh and thanks always nice to be judged by people that lost their admin multiple times and trolls that don't even play the game anymore. I value your feedback very very much
Closed Thread