Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > Savage 2 Modding > Released Projects

Notices

Released Projects Share your finished/beta modifications with the community!

Old 05-20-2009, 03:13 AM   #41
Wiwiweb

Here is v1.1. Enjoy!

Commander :
  • Fixed a bug that made the +750 gold button not giving gold to the right player
  • Fixed a bug that listed the Academy and the Predator Den as having no requirements. (This bug is in the default UI too)
  • Changed Team Admin hotkey from A to Q.
  • Left panel :
    • Increased the left panel's size by 30%.
    • Players names will appear on their icon.
    • Players affected by Cripple will have a green icon, players affected by Life Leak will have a red icon, players affected by both will have a purple icon.
    • Players and Workers life bars won't progressively turn to red anymore, but will turn yellow if under 40% and red if under 20%

Action Player :
  • Dead squadmates will have a skull over their icons
  • Squadmates life bars won't progressively turn to red anymore, but will turn yellow if under 40% and red if under 20%
  • Made Squadmates bars clearer
  • When using a beast siege, the charge bar will not appear. When using a human siege, only the health bar will appear.
  • The health bar is now brighter
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the Attack order from disapearing if you used another order.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented other player's health bar from changing color.
  • Klepto's pad :
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the Attribute panel from appearing
    • Added new quickchat phrases : "Recall if needed", "Shaman, I need a storm shield"/"Builders, use your shields"
    • Added new chat phrases : "My siege needs repairs" "My siege is attacked, I need defense" under the "Need" menu.
    • Rephrased some messages.
Alt Info :
  • Changed the toggle button from Alt to Numpad Divide
  • NPCs bars are now more transparent
Other :
  • 6 additionnal loading screens made from artworks.
  • Voice chat panels will stay 5 seconds after the person stopped talking. The voice bubble will still disapear immediatly though.
  • Added a new stat on the end game screen : Game SF, which is Experience divided by time played.
  • Submit buttons on the end game screen will now be instantly enabled if a vote is chosen.
  • Merged both widescreen and non-widescreen version. It now reads your screen aspect ratio. (You must correctly enter it in the options menu).
  • Optimized the bottom bar space for widescreens.

I will also host this version on s2howto.com

TO DO :
A counter of players with more than 20 souls. (I see how to do this)
A "select all workers" button. (Impossible unless there is a "multiple select" function)
Compatible with Practice and Duel. (I have no idea how to do this, or even if it's possible)

Is there a way to change the thread's title to announce this version ?

Last edited by Wiwiweb; 05-20-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Wiwiweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:44 AM   #42
NyaR

Default thanks

thank you so much

the default UI is gay, you waste 1-5 seconds every time you die switching tabs

NyaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:00 AM   #43
Osleg

Find another one bug, reproduced it as well too:

If u comming one game and right after u comming another one round on the same server - team admin bugged.
The bug is:
lets say it was 10 vs 10, next game its 5 vs 5... in ur team admin panel u still see 10 ppl. You can see the new squads well, ppl changed there but u can still see the second squad as it was in last game...

(sorry for my terrible english today... didn't sleep for more than 32 hours :( )
Quote:
<booiiing> but that's osleg, he doesn't give you a warning-shot, he instantly kills you, instagib-player
Quote:
Truth about savagers:
<weik> i swear i have dreams where im having a great evening with the gf or where my parents live toa ripe old age and i have great kids and then I GET A FUCKING K2 EXCEPTION AND I CRASH TO DESKTOP AND THE DESKTOP IS BEING A FUCKING HOBO WHO IS ADDICTED TO METH AND HAS 12 CHILDREN FROM 8 DIFFERENT LADIES
Osleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:01 AM   #44
Lag

downloading. are the health bars centered as they decrease or left-aligned? i prefer left-aligned -.-.
Lag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:45 AM   #45
eaxs

thanks for hosting on S2howto.com
I had to cut your description a bit, something messed up with the list elements, sorry.

Here is the download link:
http://s2howto.com/files/doc_downloa...provements-v11
eaxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:49 AM   #46
booiiing

a small request i've been dreaming of since stanz' original:
i want the quick-chat for the commander, too! espcially now that you added the ping-feature to it, it's orsum!
Other Games: Katsuro (winner of the Lost Ronin Tournament)
Quotes:
IsSuE: Stat whores
Tjuh: Since I am a dude, I prefer the term statgigolo!

Hurdy: one of the finest comms on the european servers
<raw> booiiing: everyone else is completely and utterly irrelevant!
booiiing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:01 AM   #47
Osleg

tried it out.
2 things:
1 - altinfo doesn't work right, when im pressing alt it disables altinfo and the devide doesn't toggle it at all
2 - could u plz provide also left aligned altinfo? can't with centered... it looks awesome but... u know i kinda used to left aligned.
Quote:
<booiiing> but that's osleg, he doesn't give you a warning-shot, he instantly kills you, instagib-player
Quote:
Truth about savagers:
<weik> i swear i have dreams where im having a great evening with the gf or where my parents live toa ripe old age and i have great kids and then I GET A FUCKING K2 EXCEPTION AND I CRASH TO DESKTOP AND THE DESKTOP IS BEING A FUCKING HOBO WHO IS ADDICTED TO METH AND HAS 12 CHILDREN FROM 8 DIFFERENT LADIES
Old 05-20-2009, 10:35 AM   #48
Wiwiweb

Somebody already asked for left aligned altinfo, here's the link again. (Dead link, use the more recent altinfo with customisable alignment)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osleg View Post
1 - altinfo doesn't work right, when im pressing alt it disables altinfo and the devide doesn't toggle it at all
That's normal. Your Alt key is still binded to the normal "press to see" Alt Info. This also messes up the variable of my toggle button. You'll have to unbind it to work correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osleg View Post
If u comming one game and right after u comming another one round on the same server - team admin bugged.
The bug is:
lets say it was 10 vs 10, next game its 5 vs 5... in ur team admin panel u still see 10 ppl. You can see the new squads well, ppl changed there but u can still see the second squad as it was in last game...
That's strange however. I didn't change anything about that. I'll look into it. Anyone else got this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booiiing View Post
a small request i've been dreaming of since stanz' original:
i want the quick-chat for the commander, too! espcially now that you added the ping-feature to it, it's orsum!
Ok, but I already used the numpad for building shortcuts. I need to find other keys for these shortcuts.
Oh wait, I'll just replace the backpack menu with a building menu. That'll be awesome.
If you have ideas for commander quick chat, now is the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaxs View Post
thanks for hosting on S2howto.com
You're welcome I fixed a typo in the description by the way.

Last edited by Wiwiweb; 09-06-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:39 AM   #49
Osleg

Unbinded it... and have no altinfo at all
Quote:
Quote:
Truth about savagers:
Old 05-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #50
Wiwiweb

Yep, I found a bug preventing the alt info from appearing as an action player. I only tested it as commander Hotfix in a few mins.

Done, here's v1.1b
  • Fixed toggle button not working on action player screen.
  • The toggle button now plays a sound when pressed.
  • The ALT button is now unbinded automatically.

Last edited by Wiwiweb; 09-06-2009 at 12:47 PM.