Go Back   Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Forum > General Savage 2 Discussion

Notices

General Savage 2 Discussion Talk about all things Savage 2: A Tortured Soul.

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 07:56 AM   #1
S2Mercenary
S2 Staff Member

Default YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF [WEAK SISSY MEN] (reading material inside)

[edited for language because arney thinks you're too weak for strong language, and I agree]

That's right - [LOVE ENTRANCES]. Every single one of you. [LOVE] all of you.

Every time my teammates catch up to me on the field (and yes, I'm always first, because I am a bad-ass berserking mother[LOVER]), we get up to the enemy players or their base and what happens? I get in there, tear [FECAL MATTER] up, inevitably die (because even the most bad-ass berserking mother[LOVER]s need some downtime) and my teammates are back in the distance, firing the occasional weak-ass projectile and hoping the enemies are generous enough to bend over for them.

DON'T HOLD BACK.

I want every single one of you to charge whatever enemy I've either a) targetted as officer [and I'm essentially always going to be officer until my SF gets nerfed from you bastards costing me wins and XP] or b) ran headfirst into.

If there's towers or spires, go straight for them. Even the strongest base defenses aren't going to stop you if you charge in to [LOVE] [FECAL MATTER] up. If the tower/spire doesn't go down, I expect your corpse to be right next to it. NO [LOVING] EXCEPTIONS. If you want some security, get your buddies to stop being [LOVE ENTRANCES] and rush with you. NOTHING can stop 2-3 savages or shapeshifters who just bum rush a tower and attack nothing but the tower. That tower is going down in a blaze of glory. If you die doing it, you've died making your team win.

Want to know the mindset you should have when going into battle?

Charge those mother [LOVER]s with intention of punching a giant gaping hole into the chest of the first enemy, ripping his spine out, stabbing the face off the next guy with the spine of the first, and jumping on the third guy, tearing off his head using his upper jaw and nostrils as a grip, and throwing the head into the enemy stronghold, taking it out with a GIANT MOTHER[LOVING] NUCLEAR EXPLOSION.

QUIT, BEING, [LOVE ENTRANCES]. Get in there and [LOVE] [FECAL MATTER] up.
Customer and Technical support for Savage 2 is suspended until further notice. If you have a -billing- or -account- issue that directly affects your ability to play the game, please contact S2Games support: (support@s2games.com).

Good things come to those who wait...

Last edited by Mercenary; 01-19-2008 at 08:03 AM.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:57 AM   #2
Portal

Portal
Old 01-19-2008, 07:59 AM   #3
zdd

Happens to me all the time, I run in, expecting some backup, and get slaughtered 4v1. *sigh* oh well
Old 01-19-2008, 08:05 AM   #4
chao

Got to love the swear filter !
Old 01-19-2008, 08:13 AM   #5
Pizlenut

lol I noticed a lot of the same thing merc, they are probably stat whoring (would be my best guess) and are concerned about dying.

See people like you and me know that if you just stick the axe into the other guys face then it all turns out ok. its funny though, one tower totally shuts an entire team down. I'll run up to it like an idiot and start smacking it thinking maybe ill inspire my team to do it too, but nope...
not happening lol. Can't even get them to stick around while the stupid thing is focused on me.

oh well. They will figure it out eventually
Old 01-19-2008, 08:19 AM   #6
elliooo

Maybe some people have a different play style to you and get more fun out of Savage playing it more defensively. But I guess it's too much for you to think about what other people think eh?
Old 01-19-2008, 08:21 AM   #7
S2Mercenary
S2 Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliooo View Post
Maybe some people have a different play style to you and get more fun out of Savage playing it more defensively. But I guess it's too much for you to think about what other people think eh?

No, there are no other options, you don't play defensively. Get in there and get killing or don't play. End of story. If the enemy team isn't a bunch of corpses or running from you with tear-clogged eye sockets, you're doing it wrong.

If enemy players don't wet themselves a little when they see your connection message, you're part of the problem.

Customer and Technical support for Savage 2 is suspended until further notice. If you have a -billing- or -account- issue that directly affects your ability to play the game, please contact S2Games support: (support@s2games.com).

Old 01-19-2008, 08:23 AM   #8
elliooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
I AM RIGHT IF YOU'RE NOT DOING IT LIKE ME YOU'RE WRONG AND I HATE YOU. NO ONE ELSE'S OPINION MATTERS, JUST MINE. I AM RIGHT, AND AWLAYS WILL BE
I'm all for a friendly tip on the game, but when you give it with such deluded arrogance, I don't want to listen to it.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:26 AM   #9
S2Mercenary
S2 Staff Member

This isn't some carebear world of warcraft [FECAL MATTER], the whole point of Savage 2 is to take out the enemy stronghold or lair. Everything you do should make that happen as quickly and as brutally as possible.

If you're going to sit back and do nothing useful then you can sit around and do that somewhere else.

Old 01-19-2008, 08:28 AM   #10
elliooo

And that somewhere else is a server you're not in, because who the [LOVE] would want to play with you if they get nothing but your arrogance.
Closed Thread